On January 2003, he went to Bam right after the Earthquake to take pictures, writing reports and stories, and help people as a voluntary act. Simultaneously he worked for public media involving newspapers, news agencies and the national radio.
His favourite topics are literature, environmental issues, cultural heritage, tourism, economics and Libertarianism. He has taught several courses of “Creating the Story World”, “Journalism”, “Procreation and Architecture of the Words” workshops, and he has dedicated his life to the words and their senses and this is all the concern he has had in every branch of activity he has experienced, as he says.
Hobbies and informal activities: he has been practicing music since the age of 12, and also he is a fan of sports like mountaineering, rock climbing. He likes travelling, reading, playing Daf and drums. He likes to work as a libertarian about economics, environmental issues, cultural heritage, tourism and travel and he is almost a specialist in Persian literature.
* “Sarzamin” (the Land) page editor / Multimedia service manager at Ghanoon Daily
Ghanoon Daily has got a daily page called the Land (“Sarzamin” in Persian) providing news and stories about environmental issues, cultural heritage and tourism.
and Multimedia Service Manager at Ghanoon
March 2011 – Present Tehran
Producing pod-casts and video-casts.
* Member of the Editorial Board at Iscanews
We provide news about social issues including women, families, environment, cultural heritage, tourism, health, society, employment, social problems,city council and urban issues, welfare, health and society.
۲۰۱۴ – June 2015
* Executive Editor at Irana (Tourism and travelling monthly magazine)
December 2012 – August 2014 (1 year 9 months)
* Coloumnist at Jaame Jam daily
Travel and Tourism Editorial
August 2012 – December 2013 (1 year 5 months)
* Reporter and columnist at Etemaad Daily
* Reporter at IRIB: Radio Iran, Radio Javan, Radio Farhand, etc.
June 2010 – Present (2 years) Tehran
Daily live items about the environmental issues.
Daily live items about tourism and travelling
Reports of environmental issues in RadioNet newsroom.
Weekly reports of tourism, environmental issues and cultural heritage
* Writer and Editor at Masoud Borbor Official Website
January 2000 – Present
Writing reports, articles and notes
* Literary editor at IJEST (International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology)
November 2010 – ۲۰۱۱ (۱ year)
Providing services such as proof reading, copy-editing, and literary criticism for an ISI environmental science magazine.
* Columnist at Donya-e-Eqtesad Daily
January 2008 – February 2011 (3 years 2 months)
Writing/translating articles about economic thought
* University of Tehran, Faculty of Civil Engineering
BS, Civil Engineering
۲۰۰۰ – ۲۰۰۷
* Allameh Tabatabayi University of Tehran, Faculty of Persian language and literature
Ma, Persian Literature